In this Article Series - Peter H. Møller

Each month the Tabletop Together Team gets together to compare notes and talk about what games we played. In this article series, we share the highlights of the last month with you.

Peter H. Møller

A nasty cold and too much work, unfortunately, got in the way of gaming time this month. But I did get to play some games. The Crew: The Quest for Planet Nine is my most played game of course (that’s not fair since you play it so many times in a row). My friends like it and I can see it’s a good game, but it just isn’t a game I enjoy that much. I’ll still play it with them if they want. Good company and lots of laughs still make it a more than worthwhile activity for me.


I did play two games I hadn’t tried before that I enjoyed. The first was Pandemic: Fall of Rome. I’ve never been a big fan of Pandemic, it always felt a little too dry for me and I never really liked the setting. So I was very surprised by how much I enjoyed Pandemic: Fall of Rome. The setting plays a big part in my enjoyment of it and I enjoyed the legions you can recruit and use to combat the barbarian hordes. I’ll definitely play it again and it’s staying in my collection (for now at least).


The other game I enjoyed, and my favourite game of the month, was Glen More II: Chronicles. Such a simple ruleset but so many fantastic decisions to make along with some nice components and art makes this a game one I want to play more. My wife truly kicked my ass, but I still enjoyed every second of it. I’ll be playing this one again soon and can’t wait to dig into the chronicles and see what they add to the game.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Godfather Part II: An Epic Sequel that Elevates a Cinematic Legacy

In Japan the Dragon Quest games

The Latest Commercial for Final Fantasy 16